This product is not in mass production, but has been tested. We are not taking orders at the moment.
If you like the idea of this product please contact us and we will notify you when it's available.
How Does Papermasher Work?
Papermasher is a revolutionary new concept in document shredding and identity protection. It eliminates the actual shredding and gives consumers
a time-saving and reusable option to traditional document destruction.Simply fill the bags with your documents, draw the zipper and place them in your washing machine. The paper will be mashed to a pulp
and become unreadable. When the wash cycle is complete the paper turns into an unreadable mash.
Remove and dispose the mashed paper and reuse the bags.
The Papermasher Provides a New Alternative
Consumers have very few options for dealing with everyday mail: tear or cut up the documents,
invest in paper shredders or use the Papermasher bags that are used to safely mash your confidential documents
Are Papermasher Bags Reusable?
They are absolutely reusable. The mashed paper can be discarded or recycled with regular paper.
Each Papermasher bag has a zippered top providing an effortless alternative to traditional paper shredding
Are The Bags Safe For a Washing Machine?
The bags are designed to be used by a washing machine. They are made from a strong fabric that allows water in but
prevent for paper to escape.
- This is an excellent product. I am so pleased with the ease of use. Thank You! Bridget B.
- I did use them, three times so far. I am thrilled with them. I put the pulp in the compost bin. When I get out to clean my shed
I will have a bunch of old tax records etc. Then I will be using them more. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the bags too.
They sare really nice & heavy. Neva P.
- It was a life saver, snce I hadn't found a place to shred it helped a lot,
and once I get caught up with my shredding it'll help me to get caught up CARRAWAY, C.
- GREAT IDEA! Lisa M.
- I love the papermasher it works great and I use it monthly and for cleaning out my old records Lynne Y.
- I used it for wet document worked great probably wont accumulate volume again to need
bags but they served my need did 8 loads Debora B.